Take a deep breath! We’re here to help!
(Picture examples may differ slightly than your own Dashboard but Main areas will be there)
Common questions, updates and issues for all versions of WordPress.
- What’s this Gutenberg/Classic Editor Plug-in
- How do I Know when to update my Plug-Ins & How?
- Do I need the Pro version of the Plug Ins listed?
- NO, the free versions should generally be enough.
- If you’re not sure send me an Email and I will help you figure it out.
- How do I add a Plug-In?
- How do I make a New Page or Blog Post?
- How do I add my website address to my Facebook Page?
We consider the “Standard Editor” of WordPress to be the “Classic Version” NOT “Gutenberg” or aka “Blocks”.
This means we “disable” Gutenberg in order to provide the “Classic Editor” which is similar to Word that most people a familiar with and is easier to navigate for the DIYer.
Elementor is a Drag & Drop Website/Page/Post builder.
It comes in the Free or Pro versions.
Multiple plug-ins are also available, for free or paid, to enhance Elementor’s capabilities.